Recent content by Yggdrasill

  1. Yggdrasill

    Opinions of XII.

    I was just wondering if someone could give me their thoughts on FFXII, it's out in Europe in 2 days and I've got enough money to buy it, I'm still trying to choose between Okami and FFXII though. I've heard some people say that it's horrible and probably one of the worst FF's ever, is this true...
  2. Yggdrasill

    FFVII Cheats and Tips

    FFVII (PS1) Cheats and Tips Here is a list of all the cheats and tips I know for FFVII, (I did not copy and paste any of the information I post here) Counter=Mime Trick: This is probably the most damage dealing and most abusable trick in any Final Fantasy and here's how to do it, you'll need...
  3. Yggdrasill

    Other/More forum skins?

    I was just wondering is there or are there ever going to be any other forum skins? The reason I ask this is because looking at the same skin for ages can get a bit boring after a while. I'm not asking for about 10+ skins but maybe just a lighter skin than black/dark brown, they aren't that hard...
  4. Yggdrasill

    Lost

    I've been thinking of making a thread about LOST for ages, I just forgot. ;_; So who else here watches Lost? I think it's a brillant but really confusing program. Basically, it's about 42(?) people who crash-land on an island with no reason actually explaining why (well, until the end of Season...
  5. Yggdrasill

    Hardest/favorite Boss

    Who do you think is the hardest boss and who is your favorite? I think the hardest boss at the time is Tantarian because at the time when you can versus him he can be extremely hard, paper storm is pretty powerful as well. My favorite is Ozma because it can be a challenge to versus it, Ozma...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top