Other/More forum skins?

Yggdrasill

Cruxis Angel
Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2006
Messages
280
Age
34
Location
Fox Rivers
Occupation
Silent Assassin, yeah, I'm right behind you.....that's how good I am.
RPG Name
Mithos
I was just wondering is there or are there ever going to be any other forum skins?
The reason I ask this is because looking at the same skin for ages can get a bit boring after a while. I'm not asking for about 10+ skins but maybe just a lighter skin than black/dark brown, they aren't that hard to install either, they only take 5-10 mins.

You can get some from: "http://www.sixteenohnine.com/" the free versions have a little copyright at the bottom of them which isn't really worth paying $25 to get rid of.
 
Last edited:
This is a question only Shaggy can answer.

A choice of skins is a nice idea, but is fiddly to do. Have a vb3 site myself, and it has a choice of 3 skins. Took me days to get them all in and working right. Not to mention making logos for each one, and I'm still playing with markers. For here, maybe a choice between this one and the vb3 default will do?

Anyway, it will be up to the boss to decide.
 
Arkacia said:
For here, maybe a choice between this one and the vb3 default will do?
Yeah, that'd be great, I've heard reading white-coloured text on a black-coloured background gives most people a headache sometimes, now I know it's true. =P

Arkacia said:
Anyway, it will be up to the boss to decide.
I hope when he logs on and answers he gives a positive one. :)
 
Here is one more great site, Don't anyone pick Flowers_oof_evil, I getting that one.
 
I'm happy with this one too. Easy to read the print and it doesn't make your eyes sore after looking at it for a while.
 
Hey Ark, in the CP, when looking at a members info, isn't there a way to change the skin? It's not exactly a closet full of skins, but it's something.

Edit: I'm talking about the "style". Does that relate to the skin of the forum?
 
I personally like this one too... but some more suggestions will be welcome. :)
 
You guys do know vBulletin allows the use of multiple skins, right?
If another skin is made then an option will appear in "edit options" allowing you to pick which skin you want. ;)
 
Yggdrasill said:
You guys do know vBulletin allows the use of multiple skins, right?
If another skin is made then an option will appear in "edit options" allowing you to pick which skin you want. ;)
It's in the Mod/Admin CP, but I can't do a thing about it, since I'm a regular Moderator. =P

Which is why I asked Ark. XD
 
Hydra said:
Hey Ark, in the CP, when looking at a members info, isn't there a way to change the skin? It's not exactly a closet full of skins, but it's something.

Edit: I'm talking about the "style". Does that relate to the skin of the forum?

Yes, but at the moment, this forum's setting are set to over-ride user choice. So even if a user did try to set another skin, it wouldn't work.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top