1,000 posts

I'd love to go to that nation!

The Cuban ambassadors from the Island of Gramatica were way too strict when it came to the math test. >_>
 
<3 True. A cat could've handled it in a sort of rough manner, yet, an abundance of cuteness and cookies would've been widely available at the coconut store!
 
So, we'll have to work hard if the goal to reach is 1,000 posts in this thread...won't we? XD
 
Rúúúúúúúúúúúúben.

Rubén in Spanish. XD
 
RÚÚÚben

I hope it's clear enough now.

^^
 
Oh. xD

Be aware, my computer and keyboard be from America.

I have to Alt+Guess numbers to make them symbols. xD
 
Whoa! :eek:

How come I missed this! ;doh

Congrats on your millenium Luis, an great vid :D u know how to party

psst psst (btw, Barcelona FC is playing a friendly against egyptian Al Ahly in april 24th :p)
 
Last edited:
lol
Thanky!
Actually I go for Valencia, but meh... should I say who will win? =0
XD
 
Nah, I heard Ronaldinho will play with Al Ahly in the 2nd half :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top