1,000 posts

=0
I knew I had listened those lyrics in your avathar before Kat! XD

Search process:
Evanescence.
(listens to some Evanescence songs)

No, it was something with a hip-hop touch...
...mixed with metal...

Let's see Linkin Park.
Yeah, it's somewhere I belong!
(listens to Somewhere I belong)
Hmm... no, the rythm was faster...

Oh yeah! I got it! The one before Session!!
What was the name.. Nobody's listening!!
(listens to Nobody's listening)
Yeah, I got it! ^^
 
C'mon guys!
Only 994 are left!! GO FOR IT!
 
yeah, =D is l33t

Ohhh... I love my Windows Media Player. It randomly started playing Hitenmitsurugiryu (Rurouni Kenshin Battle Theme)
 
Elisabeth...
...te necessite... de volta a la meua vida.
 
Oh sure!
You've gotta say: 'Alles alles gut zum Geburtstag!'
They've already said me that for my b-day! XD
 
Me and my deutch (dutch?) (holandese) cousin's birthdays are monday and I'd like to wish him "Happy Birthday" in holandese (or at least german! xD).
 
Well... I can't speak Dutch (Hollandese), but I told you the way it's said in Deutsch (German).
^^
 
Luis said:
Well... I can't speak Dutch (Hollandese), but I told you the way it's said in Deutsch (German).
^^

LOL!

My english teacher, who is also a german teacher, wrote "Herzlichen Glückwunsch Zum Geburtstaf!" in my notebook after I asked her to teach me how to say it in german! xD Plus, she said that the differences between german and dutch are mainly in the pronounciation.
 
I guess that could pass too... but it's not Geburtstaf, but GeburtstaG!!
 
So, how did the B-day thing ended?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top