- Joined
- May 13, 2005
- Messages
- 805
- Age
- 62
- Location
- Australia
- Website
- cresmoon.com
- Occupation
- Cat Wrangler
- RPG Name
- Sasami
Staircase said:W.T.F..... i hate these pointless threads where people DESTROY the rpg and get so many posts, when i sit here and type these 15 miniute long posts. There gill is off the roof cause of this. I guess it cant be helped. I dont think this si really helping the rpg when two people can make 1000 gill in 5 mins.
You have a point, though people don't get gil anymore, it does unfairly inflate post counts.
I know we have quite a few of these spammy game threads going in here, and I think it is time they were all closed in favour of games with more content.
This one is especially spammy, only a number required. Even the one word threads demand more thinking
This thread is closed, and I'll look at closing some of the other spammy stuff over the next couple of days.
Last edited: