blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Dec 27, 2007 #1 CONGRATULATIONS KAT YOU FINALLY MADE 10,000 POSTS!!!! Attachments Congratulations!_0907.jpg 31.4 KB · Views: 51
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 27, 2007 #2 waw. o.o I don't know what to say. um, um, um...Thanx. =]] should be partay now? or later? >=D
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 27, 2007 #3 Partay NAO. We needs foods and dranks and musik. Gogogogogo.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 27, 2007 #4 .... Well? What are ye waitin for?! go get the food ye scallywag! *looks at Hydra* o.o
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 27, 2007 #5 But I'm a Cap'n too. x_X *gets testy and goes to get the stuff* D:
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 27, 2007 #6 right. where be our crew mr. Barbossa? o__o
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Dec 28, 2007 #7 Kat surely deserves a drastic avatar- and nickchange now, am. I. right? :*
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Dec 29, 2007 #8 Your absolutely right!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 29, 2007 #9 D: sounds like a plan to me. -^_^-
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 30, 2007 #10 It IS a plan. Let's get it into motion! O_O