100,000 posts...

Shaggy

Paladin
Administrator
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
677
Age
50
Location
Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET
Website
www.ffnet.net
RPG Name
Shaggster
When do you all think we will kit that 100,000 post, if we do. How many months, years do you think it will take?

I say 8 months we will be there.

Give us your guess, and when we finally hit 100,000 posts, we will see who was the closest ;)
 
Last edited:
Re: !00,000 posts...

Well... Lets see... if Kat makes 600 posts a day.... =P
Nah. I think if we stay at a steady pace it will be almost exactly a year.
 
Re: !00,000 posts...

All the members combined lol. I dont think anybody on any forum has made 100,000 posts 0.o.
 
Re: !00,000 posts...

Anywhere out of Spamtastic, and it's very possible she'll be a big part in it. =D
 
Re: !00,000 posts...

I'm gna say about 9 months as we are already on about 37,000 last time i looked so we cud be there soon.
 
My guess is sometime this summerJune/July August! (Providing we all live to see that day!)
 
I wish I could post as much as Kat. As much as anyone who posts more than me. Oh well...XD

100,000 posts...it could happen; all it takes is time, and people posting every day, even if it takes...a really long time. I don't know. XP But I think it'll happen someday.
 
Doctor Faust said:
I wish I could post as much as Kat. As much as anyone who posts more than me. Oh well...XD

100,000 posts...it could happen; all it takes is time, and people posting every day, even if it takes...a really long time. I don't know. XP But I think it'll happen someday.
No you don't. XD

It's a hassle to keep up with. <.<
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top