100% Ending

ChibiSelphie

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
23
Age
34
Location
Sacramento,CA
Website
www.myspace.com
Occupation
Cosplayer/Highschool Student
I don't think I'll even get it lol. I'm at Chapter two with 31% I think I missed some key things in the last chapter

does anyone kow if I can backtrack and get everything I need?

Since i've already seen the 100% ending I still want to beat the game and see it lol
 
Beat it and redo it on New Game+. Or just watch the ending on various internet sites. Like Youtube.
 
Yea New Game+ gives u all the items/exp/dresses/etc that u had in your last save file and u continue with the same percentage as what u had last time...took me 3 tries to get the 100% ending and imma have to say...it wasnt worth it
 
It's better to see it on the net, rather than work for it. Unless you find satisfaction in working hard towards a crappy, but fufilling ending. :D
 
Hi All *waves*

i've been through and completed the game for the first time already and i finished on 95% i thought that wasn't too bad, so i just have to go back through and find all the little niggles that i missed the last time.

I think one of the hardest missions was the open air inc...thing in the calm lands.. that was a LONG one... but the slots was the best pay off!

just stick at it, keepa pad and pen beside you and your common sense about you and you'll do fine!

later :)
 
After clearing the game for the first time I went out and bought the brady game guide for it.

Man there is absolutely tonnes of things you must do to get this 100% ending, from talking to the right people in spira in certain chapters and completing mini games plus getting episode complete in chapter 5.

I am gonna attempt it on my next game of playing this.

Though I wont use the new game plus as the game is easy enough (apart from the bevelle dungeon floors 80 to 100).
 
Took my one try to get 100%. I did everything, even the Bevelle Underground Trials OMG was that hard. I couldn't figure out how to get past that 999,999 hp guy at the end so I used Gamefaqs a bit. The perfect ending isn't all it's cut out to be. ***SPOILER*** Yuna and Tidus are standing infront of Zanarkand and Yuna is wondering how it's possible he's back and if he'll stay this time. Tidus turns around and tells Yuna to cheerish him and that he'll cheerish her. She then laughs and pushes him into the water. Tidus looks up and goes thats not cheerishing! Yuna replies, "But you didn't dissappear now did you?" (Or somewhere along those lines.) Then "The End" comes up on the screen. And thats it.
 
Put it this way, don't waste your time trying to get 100%, it really isnt worth it, just look up the ending on the internet. I was so annoyed when i hit 100% and got that as an ending

I.T
 
I haven't bothered myself looking up the endings yet on the internet, i like to work for my endings on this game. I am still to play this game a second time round but i will go for one hundred percent next time
 
Took my one try to get 100%. I did everything, even the Bevelle Underground Trials OMG was that hard. I couldn't figure out how to get past that 999,999 hp guy at the end so I used Gamefaqs a bit. The perfect ending isn't all it's cut out to be. ***SPOILER*** Yuna and Tidus are standing infront of Zanarkand and Yuna is wondering how it's possible he's back and if he'll stay this time. Tidus turns around and tells Yuna to cheerish him and that he'll cheerish her. She then laughs and pushes him into the water. Tidus looks up and goes thats not cheerishing! Yuna replies, "But you didn't dissappear now did you?" (Or somewhere along those lines.) Then "The End" comes up on the screen. And thats it.
Thats not the ending I got.
0_o

I got the one where Tidus pops up in the middle of Besaid waters, then he whistles, and Yuna comes..
and all that good stuff.
It was really sweet.
It made me cry.
xD;
 
Thats not the ending I got.
0_o

I got the one where Tidus pops up in the middle of Besaid waters, then he whistles, and Yuna comes..
and all that good stuff.
It was really sweet.
It made me cry.
xD;


Eu tambem...er; Me too. ^^;


The other ending he was talking about was the good ending...its the 100% ending, but he probably forgot to whistle once or twice. :p

The only reason I'm commenting on it is because I've seen both endings (having gotten the 100% ending and seeing the other ending via youtube.)

;/ Me wants X-3
 
yahh, it was like, a movie I couldn't get enough of.
D:
Ever since I played FFX, I wanted them to make a movie, but I DIDN'T want them to make a movie..
I'd be too afraid they'd screw it up.
._.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top