- Joined
- Jul 7, 2005
- Messages
- 370
- Age
- 34
- Location
- in front of my computer
- Website
- www.maxtheman.proboards54.com
- Occupation
- Student
- RPG Name
- Maximilian
in celebration of FF's 20th birthday xD
Here's my list right now (thank you EGM)
FFXIII-- the thirteenth game in the series, developed mostly by the team who did the first 10. (XI and XII were both done by different teams). Here's what I know: Lightning (the gunblade totin' heroine) will be confronted with two 'worlds,' Cocoon, a utopian society protected by magical crystals (sound familiar xD) and Pulse, a primitive wilderness. The final character roster will be released sometime in the near future (expect it by the end of 2007)
FFXIII Versus-- a multiplayer thing. Who knows. Part of the Fabula Nova Crystalis series. (set in the same world as FFXIII, but the world is changed to look more like a modern day Tokyo) Here's what I know: the main character, a black leather clad guy with a ton of magical swords and weapons to choose from will fight in a more modern day setting of the same two worlds as the main game under the Fabula Nova Crystalis banner. The battle system will be more similar to Kingdom Hearts, most likely ditching the ATB system of the main game.
Crisis Core: FFVII-- a prequel of sorts to FFVII. This time, as you may know, Zach is the main character. Cloud, Tifa and Aeris all make an appearance. Here's what I know: Two new SOLDIERs will be introduced, named Angeal and Genesis (possible party members?) The game will have 3D environments similar to FFX or FFXII. Expect to travel to Nibelheim, Midgar, Gongaga, and basically the same places as the original FFVII.
FFXII: Agito-- A card battle game for Mobile Phones. Here's what I know: It's multiplayer, which is nice. If only it would run on American cell phones. Also, it's got very pretty graphics (PS2 caliber o_o;; )
FFVII: Advent Children Complete-- An extended version of the original movie to tie all the knots and make the story more manageable.
FFXII Revenant Wings-- an RTS style game on the DS. Here's what I know: Touch screen capabilities will be drawn to the MAX. Expect a ton of new things you never knew your hand could do with a pen O-O;;
FFTactics A2: A deep story with disappointing visuals, and a strange variety of Touch screen capabilities (which basically means stick to the buttons x_x;; ) Here's what I know-- don't expect the graphics to blow you away, but expect a deep story with gameplay to match.
FFTactics: The war of the Lions-- A remake of the Original FFTactics on the PSP with a few new features. Here's what I know-- I'm expecting a lower dificulty level (some of those battles were impossible without using Cid). Also, expect a few more sidequests and Online multiplayer =O
FFCC: Ring of Fates-- A follow up to the Original FFCC with a surprising lack of Wi-Fi
FFCC: the Crystal Bearers-- A follow up to the Original FFCC on the Wii. Not too many details released at this point
FFXI: Wings of the Goddess-- an expansion pack for PC PS2 and 360. Expect a new class and new quests and a few new areas.
Dissidia: Final Fantasy-- a 3D Final Fantasy fighting game. Possibly an Ergheiz sequel. or at least a spiritual sequel. I only know one character at this point-- Final Fantasy 1 Knight. Expect some main characters from throughout the series in this one (Cloud, Squall and Zidane, along with characters from FFX and XII) Oh, and it's on the PSP, too.
FFIV DS-- Final Fantasy IV gets a FFIII style makeover for the DS. Who knows, maybe it'll have some extra features.
I didn't include the recent remakes of FF, II, VI or V in this.
Here's my list right now (thank you EGM)
FFXIII-- the thirteenth game in the series, developed mostly by the team who did the first 10. (XI and XII were both done by different teams). Here's what I know: Lightning (the gunblade totin' heroine) will be confronted with two 'worlds,' Cocoon, a utopian society protected by magical crystals (sound familiar xD) and Pulse, a primitive wilderness. The final character roster will be released sometime in the near future (expect it by the end of 2007)
FFXIII Versus-- a multiplayer thing. Who knows. Part of the Fabula Nova Crystalis series. (set in the same world as FFXIII, but the world is changed to look more like a modern day Tokyo) Here's what I know: the main character, a black leather clad guy with a ton of magical swords and weapons to choose from will fight in a more modern day setting of the same two worlds as the main game under the Fabula Nova Crystalis banner. The battle system will be more similar to Kingdom Hearts, most likely ditching the ATB system of the main game.
Crisis Core: FFVII-- a prequel of sorts to FFVII. This time, as you may know, Zach is the main character. Cloud, Tifa and Aeris all make an appearance. Here's what I know: Two new SOLDIERs will be introduced, named Angeal and Genesis (possible party members?) The game will have 3D environments similar to FFX or FFXII. Expect to travel to Nibelheim, Midgar, Gongaga, and basically the same places as the original FFVII.
FFXII: Agito-- A card battle game for Mobile Phones. Here's what I know: It's multiplayer, which is nice. If only it would run on American cell phones. Also, it's got very pretty graphics (PS2 caliber o_o;; )
FFVII: Advent Children Complete-- An extended version of the original movie to tie all the knots and make the story more manageable.
FFXII Revenant Wings-- an RTS style game on the DS. Here's what I know: Touch screen capabilities will be drawn to the MAX. Expect a ton of new things you never knew your hand could do with a pen O-O;;
FFTactics A2: A deep story with disappointing visuals, and a strange variety of Touch screen capabilities (which basically means stick to the buttons x_x;; ) Here's what I know-- don't expect the graphics to blow you away, but expect a deep story with gameplay to match.
FFTactics: The war of the Lions-- A remake of the Original FFTactics on the PSP with a few new features. Here's what I know-- I'm expecting a lower dificulty level (some of those battles were impossible without using Cid). Also, expect a few more sidequests and Online multiplayer =O
FFCC: Ring of Fates-- A follow up to the Original FFCC with a surprising lack of Wi-Fi
FFCC: the Crystal Bearers-- A follow up to the Original FFCC on the Wii. Not too many details released at this point
FFXI: Wings of the Goddess-- an expansion pack for PC PS2 and 360. Expect a new class and new quests and a few new areas.
Dissidia: Final Fantasy-- a 3D Final Fantasy fighting game. Possibly an Ergheiz sequel. or at least a spiritual sequel. I only know one character at this point-- Final Fantasy 1 Knight. Expect some main characters from throughout the series in this one (Cloud, Squall and Zidane, along with characters from FFX and XII) Oh, and it's on the PSP, too.
FFIV DS-- Final Fantasy IV gets a FFIII style makeover for the DS. Who knows, maybe it'll have some extra features.
I didn't include the recent remakes of FF, II, VI or V in this.