1337 t3!k c3nt0r!

Just something I've been thinking of everytime it got to this moment...
As you know (or should know XD lol) it's used military time in Spain.
E.g.: 1:00PM ---> 13:00h
So, are you aware of what time is it at 1:37PM using military time???

The answer is..................................................




























13:37

;l33
 
Luis said:
Just something I've been thinking of everytime it got to this moment...
As you know (or should know XD lol) it's used military time in Spain.
E.g.: 1:00PM ---> 13:00h
So, are you aware of what time is it at 1:37PM using military time???

The answer is..................................................




























13:37

;l33
Th4t !s n0t 1337 t4lk. H31pfu1, buT n0t 1337. =D
 
Avathar said:
Well, isn't this giving me a headache or what!

Oh, I mean

L33T67687DKLSJQFDUIGZEIURU"'§T§R786576476TGGUYGT76R7 or something.


z0m3hg05h! L0L!!! | |)||)|\|'+ 533 +|-||5 b3|-||=0|27_ \/\/|-|4+'5 \/\/|20|\|6 Trent?

XD

See what I did thar ^___~ | 4m l34rn|n6 l337!!!

K3w7!

;ble
 
Last edited:
j00 l34rN qu!ckly m4h p4d4w4n!
 
|\|0 p|20b|_3|\/|

al7hough ! pr3f3r 7h!s 1337n355 XD
 
M3h +00!

Bu+ W+H!

|)|77|64|=|= ?!?

Dang... now translate that back! First one that does it is T3H 1337 M45+3|2 !!!

Dang, Dang!!! Only one month till your B-Day Luis!!!

;bao ;son ;chl ;pty ;slu ;dri ;dru ;bao

Whatcha gonna do for ya 21st?
 
Last edited:
I still have 3 years to think about it... in the meantime I'll think of sth to for my 21st! XD
 
XD
Still dunno. I prolly go on a trip to nevermore, so I stay there with my 21 years 4ever XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top