2,000!

Garnet_Dagger said:
Edea has always creeped me out. What the hell is that on the side of her head, a tumor?
It's a plant.

Now, the TYPE of plant is a mystery. =P
 
Garnet_Dagger wrote:

Edea has always creeped me out. What the hell is that on the side of her head, a tumor?

I really like her ice limit break. I've always thought she was wearing some kinda shellfish creature...
 
I thought she was easy at the end of the first disk, but much more challenging on the end of the second disk.
 
Yeah, in terms of difficulty anyway.

I liked the fight with Sephy a bit more though. Especially the free OmniSlash chance at the end.
 
Yep, that was cool. That very damaging move where Seph made all those planets collide or whatever was fun to watch but kinda ridiclulous...but cool.
 
You mean Supernova?

It was cool watching that 2 hour animation about twice. Then it got old and time consuming. o_O
 
Yeah, that's the one. Youv'e obviously got a point though-about it being tedious. Winning the Necron fight can depend on how lucky you are...
 
If it were Soul Calibur III, then it'd be over in seconds. Especially on the harder modes. =P
 
Actually I meant FF9. I was being very vague though. That boss really goes nuts with the status ailments.
 
Oh, I just changed it to Soul Calibur III for a different example. =P

A certain Final Fantasy game is getting on my last nerve....

*coughFF3cough*

>_<
 
Once you enter the Crystal Tower (last dungeon), you can't save, unless it's a tempsave, or you leave.

Once you defeat a certain boss, there's a point where you CAN'T leave, and you can only tempsave. The bosses are pretty tough. Especially the required four to actually beat the CoD without losing in a turn.
 
Lol.

I spent about 5 hours powerleveling and defeating the final required boss to actually kill the Final Boss, and my game froze.

Now I'm taking a break from FF3. =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top