2nd Battle Tournament

Are YOU interested in participating in the 2nd Battle Tournament?

  • You betcha!

    Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No, I'm not the battle type.

    Votes: 1 10.0%

  • Total voters
    10
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Smith

~Wizard~
Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
4,242
Age
35
Location
Ragnarok
Website
john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net
Occupation
Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
RPG Name
John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
The 2nd Battle Tournament long awaited is ready to start.....but as no one knows if it will get enough attention, your votes are needed just as a go-ahead-sign......but this won't be a turmoil without guidance.......
We* have the Tournament Tutorial ready & so are we to answer any questions as well as recieving sugestions as Championship supervisors in this thread......
So basically what is needed is a lot of votes.....then gear-up for the battles to become the 2nd Championship's winner with a generous prize for leading positions.....

In Summary: Are you intrested in the 2nd Championship Battle Tournament?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

We*: Me, Hydra and Squall Lionhart
 
I'll participate, but i'm only lv 11 so i'll get my ass kicked, big time :p
 
I never tried before, but who knows? :D
I'll try, now I have a LOT of lelveling up to do :rolleyes:
I'll need the money

[EDIT] I already leveled up from 9 to 12 and still rising :D :D :D
 
Last edited:
yes, but you'd have to e-mail me as to when it is.
 
Spiff, bare in mind that this is only to see if enough people want to participate in the Tournament. If enough people agree, then we'll make a registration thread, similar to the 1st Tournament ;)
 
Anyone could have participated...even myself but for now nothing is going to happen...
 
when does it start i may not be able to participate if it is on a weekend because i dont get internet accsess most weekends if anyone knows can u send me a message please
 
Lol, I'm still all for it. We just need some more people to participate. XD

I might find some free time to try some ideas. :D
 
Let me know of your suggestions...

In any case depending on Shaggy's final decision about the update and when it will be, will be decided the next Battle Tournament because otherwise it would be pointless...for now nothing can be done about it...
 
Squall Lionheart said:
In any case depending on Shaggy's final decision about the update and when it will be, will be decided the next Battle Tournament because otherwise it would be pointless...for now nothing can be done about it...

There is no time limit...

Not yet anyway...
 
Shaggy has almost reached a final decision...

It will be announced soon...

[EDIT] This has been closed and moved to "The Crypt", a new one will be made
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top