3D Art- Garden Scene

Zerlina

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2005
Messages
293
Age
37
Location
Canada
Website
www.freewebs.com
Occupation
Lots of stuff
RPG Name
Fortuna
Weee! My first animation project. Here are some screencaptures. Unfortunately the quality (especially in the streetlamp closeup) isn't very good. So use your imagination to tihnk of what the real thing looks like ;).

http://www.deviantart.com/view/34667154/

The gazebo and swingset have no texture because they're so complext that when I add wood to it my computer explodes.
 
Very Nice!! The only thing i notice is the gazibo (dunno how to spell that) looks too plain. Meybe make a wood floorboard texture on it. And yea, what program do you use? I use Milkshape =).
 
Staircase said:
Very Nice!! The only thing i notice is the gazibo (dunno how to spell that) looks too plain. Meybe make a wood floorboard texture on it. And yea, what program do you use? I use Milkshape =).

Zerlina said:
The gazebo and swingset have no texture because they're so complex that when I add wood to it my computer explodes.

I'm using Softimage XSI since they've offered the program to our school for free.
 
That fact that you were able to create any type of 3D setting impresses me. Great stuffs!
 
The gazebo and swingset have no texture because they're so complex that when I add wood to it my computer explodes.
...sorry im dull... didnt see that part.
Well for your personal saftey, dont add texture. =P
anyways... extremly nice work. you desirve a cookie!
 
Last edited:
... A CUPCAKE WITH COOKIE CRUMBS ON TOP!! mmmmmm... cookie cupcake.

..

Oh yea... nice work. you desirve a cookie cupcake =).
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top