9/11 - Govt. Set up?

Staircase

Shinra Owner
Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
483
Location
USA / New York
RPG Name
Tidus
Some of you may have already seen this, but i figured i may aswell just incase you havent.

This is a movie showing the different facts about 9/11 and how it was set up by our (US) government. Post Your thoughts about it here. I really and Truly believe this movie. I cant really think of one thing in this movie that is fake. Im just stunned by it. It is 1 1/2 hours long, but worth every miniute.

Homepage - http://www.loosechange911.com/

Click the "Click here to watch loose change - 2nd edition here" link. ;)
 
Of course......

What did the terrorists have to do with us in the first place? Bill Clinton settled it with them, last I remember. The government set that up so they could give themselves a reason to invade Iraq, and do whatever they want there. I would post a long rant, but I have no time for it XD
 
having seen this movie almost twice. 1 and a half maybe, i also agree completely with what it shows. the thing that got to me the most was the damage done to the pentagon. and how retarted the govt must have been to miss something like that..those tricky *******s
 
I know the government (any government) isn't exactly out for the best interests of people, but I just wouldn't understand why they'd blow up thousands of their own people. I guess this video must be really informative or something.
 
Zeromus_X said:
I know the government (any government) isn't exactly out for the best interests of people, but I just wouldn't understand why they'd blow up thousands of their own people. I guess this video must be really informative or something.

VERY informative. it basically disproves almost EVERYTHING the govt has told us about 9/11 you all should watch it.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top