Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 18, 2006 #21 That might make her a little TOO easy.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 19, 2006 #22 easy is good very very good ^.^ well Rikku's overdrive doesn't really build up that fast so...i will prolly only use it once or twice. whats the max damage they do any way?
easy is good very very good ^.^ well Rikku's overdrive doesn't really build up that fast so...i will prolly only use it once or twice. whats the max damage they do any way?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 19, 2006 #23 Well, without leveling her, and the soonest you can get them, I did about 10,000-12,000 x 6(?). Something like that.
Well, without leveling her, and the soonest you can get them, I did about 10,000-12,000 x 6(?). Something like that.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 20, 2006 #24 great! so this will help me kill the guardian beast after the mt gagazet cloister of trials...rights?
great! so this will help me kill the guardian beast after the mt gagazet cloister of trials...rights?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 20, 2006 #25 Most likely, yes.