^________^

Avathar

"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"
Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
3,348
Age
40
Location
The city of Antwerp~
Website
www.cuteoverload.com
Occupation
My hobby became my profession! :-D
RPG Name
Avathar
I'm back! ^_^ I had a great final jury at the end of this year of college, and had a great holiday.

^_- Now i hope most of the new posts aren't a random spam-fest, but ahwell. :D Glad to be back.
 
130 threads and 2090 posts since your last visit

...I've got some catching up to do. :p

Well, i'll start posting back at track in a few days, now i've gotta tidy up my house, with all the material from school, and stuff from traveling. xD
 
Hehehehe!!!!! :D Avathars back!!!! :eek: :cool:

So how was Iceland....
 
Hey! Nice to know you had a good time! Congratulations for the academic year as well!
Now, keep those posts up! ;)
 
Tiny Bronco said:
Hehehehe!!!!! :D Avathars back!!!! :eek: :cool:

So how was Iceland....

Iceland was truly amazing. I'll be going back there next summer. 'Cause, i'm not directly the type of guy that wants a sunny, lazy, beach vacation, i want to travel now a lot more. And it was a trip with my best friends, so the athmosphere was quite...amazing. :) Climbing the hill-filled landscapes, 'cause, of course, you really gotta be into the beautyness of Iceland's nature.
I'ld post pics of it, but i didn't took pictures with the digital camera. =3 I guess i could take pictures of the pictures.

For the rest, i really recommend it. The price was actually quite acceptable, for a group of six.
 
No digital camera? Are you mad?! :D I plan on travelling out of the country pretty soon...just don't know WHERE exactly. Iceland sounds fun, by your description.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top