A Bunch of Questions

Squall Leonhart

Balamb Headmaster
Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2005
Messages
743
Age
32
Location
Balamb Garden
Occupation
school
RPG Name
Squall
Okay, I have a huge list of questions so I thought rather than making a thread for each question I would put all in makes it easier, correct?

1st question.

(I have asked this before but I didn't explain it well enough) How do you make links to other sites? examples: a certain image on google, other FF related stuff, ect. And I thank you in advance :)
 
Ok, to put a link in a post, first go to the page you want to link to, then go up to the address bar and highlight the web address in it, then right click, and copy.

Come back here, and when your ready to put in the link, right click again and paste. The address of the other site should appear in the post like this...

http://www.randomgames.com/forum/

To make the link pretty and look tidier, you can use the following code...

[ url=http://www.randomgames.com/forum/]What you want to show in the post[/ url]

Make sure there is no spaces within the url tags though.

If you do it right, it should come out looking like...

What you want to show in the post

but still work as a link.

For images, you can either upload them from your own computer as an attachment, or visit an image host like Image Shack and upload them there then post a link to them using the tags provided. To get pictures off the web, first make sure there is no copyright on them, then right click and choose the "save image as" option. Just make sure you put it somewhere on your comp you can find it again.

Hotlinking to images (unless its an image hosting site) isn't a good idea because sites really don't like it when people do that. Its much better to copy an image to your own comp.

Hope this helps, if not feel free to post again :).
 
You gotta go to User CP then Edit Sig... and there is a icon that says insert image... click on that and give the URL to the image
 
When you create a new thread, there should be an option, "post a poll with this thread". click it, and you can type in how many poll options you want. (up to ten).

youll have to click on "post new thread", but dont worry, a new window will appear where you type in what the poll options are. then, it will appear with the new thread. you can also pick other options for polls, like when it will close, public or private, etc.

or you could be lazy, and ask a mod to do it, although i dont think theyd like that :D
 
Why isn't the donate gil working? Because I always donate all my gil to people who are nice to me :)
 
Donate gil should be working. I'll check on that.

Donating items isn't possible, sorry.
 
Actually I prefer it that way.....(I wasn't spamming but getting more experience always helps....)
& is there any loss when I sell bought items?
 
Last edited:
Yeah but only a small fee. Example: You buy a poiton for 100 gil. it would sell for about 70-85 gil.
 
You sell them for 75% of the value you bought them for. So it's not a huge loss unless the item was truly expensive :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top