A Challenge for Myself!

TherathxRikku

Sage
Super Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2009
Messages
1,354
Age
34
Location
Gran Pulse
Website
www.ffliminality.forumotion.net
Occupation
Voice Actor
Lately, I've been feeling nostalgic for the original Kingdom Hearts I, and I always play on Expert Mode with the same set, Magic Staff and fast EXP track. So, I'm gonna play through the game with the Strength Sword and with a Moderate EXP track, I don't wanna push myself TOO far. lol

If you guys want me to try something a bit more challenging, speak up! I've missed playing this game and I'm starting this afternoon, so votes are needed NOW!
 
err.. i never got to try it, but some options would b nice so that i know what i'm thorwin @ ya :p
 
Yea you should give us some options.

Oh I have one. You must beat Sephiroth with the Kingdom Key. That should be a hard challenge for you. Especially on Expert Mode since I've never beaten him on Easy Mode anyway.
 
Perfect, I've tried that before and gave up halfway. lol

Expert mode is really only noticeable one the Gummi Ship, I never noticed any difference in the regular Heartless. :p

I have some options, though I'm not going through the game without healing, ain't gonna happen. lol

No armor items.
No Elixir use.
Goofy and Donald keep default weapons.
Use no Black Magic, Fire, Gravity, etc... (I hardly do anyway.)
No Special Attacks, Ars Arcanum, Ragnarok, etc...
No use of Scan (this one is a real challenge)
Little or no use of Guard (I sort of need it)
No Status Enhancement Items, AP Boost, Strength Boost, etc...
No Special Abilities, Glide, High Jump, etc...

If you guys want me to close to kill myself any further, you need to come up with them, I'll do all these and more. I'll put off playing it till we get them all in. :)
 
well atm i was trying jus a standard run through coz i havnt dun it in a while...but i think im gunna do a LLG and original weapons for every1 XD, thatd be hard...jus gota actualy do it....after my speed run though, im guna see how fast i can get through the game...im aiming for less than 20 hrs
 
When you have all three, they come in somewhat handy, but they only increase the combo by a single hit, and I use aerial combos, they're faster, leaving the enemy less time to escape my barrage. Scan is handy for me cause I have OCD for seeing how much longer I have till I'm done with a battle. That's why early FF games drive me insane.
 
Well, I got done with it this morning, I pretty much ignored Sephy for the time being, with my abilities, I can beat him at level 50 without Ultima Weapon, but I kind of struggled through Riku and didn't wanna push it. lol
 
You're supposed to spam Guard in that fight. Not like I could, though. >_> I had to dodge EVERYTHING!!! I miss my abilities. T-T

But yeah, I beat it the other day. I was playing it every day for about 5 hours every day. The most trouble I had was beating bosses without using some kind of Black Magic. Spamming Attack got old reeeeeal quick.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top