A Few Status Changes

Catalyst

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
281
Age
38
Location
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Website
www.myspace.com
RPG Name
Catalyst
With the changes that are going on (I've decided to take my meds and crap like that...anyways, that's not what the threads about), but I'm changing my myspace and my MSN.

I've decided to use my old MySpace ( www.myspace.com/brokenimagegames ) as only for that, Broken Image Games. I have set up a personal myspace, with the same add on as my AIM, as well as a hotmail address as well. So any emails going to my brokenimagegames|at|hotmail|dot|com will be based on exactly that. My new one, popupofdeath|at|hotmail|dot|com will be my personal one. So overall:

AIM: PopupofDeath
MSN: popupofdeath|at|hotmail|dot|com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/brokenimagegames (BIG Only), www.myspace.com/popupofdeath (Personal)
Hotmail: brokenimagegames|at|hotmail|dot|com (BIG Only), popupofdeath|at|hotmail|dot|com (Personal)

More changes are going to happen. And BIG is going to start. Soon. Once it does, it'll be moving fast. Even if I'm the only one doing things (if the game is still in a stalemate point).
 
Last edited:
Putting your email addresses up as links on a forum isn't a good idea. Spam bots will pick them up, and before you know it, your inbox will be choked with advertising and scams.

Just passing on a bit of advice I was given a long time ago, by someone who put his email up and paid the price. Is best to not use links and post them like prideth\at\hotmail\dot\com. Bots can't 'see' them that way.
 
...stupid bots! Ruining it for everybody else.

;ang

Glad to see you are working your treatment Catalyst...I've mentioned this elsewhere, but I've struggled w/depression for a long, long time. Only recently have I been able to come off of my meds; don't give up/in!!! Treatment works.
 
I decided to actually 'not' go to the hospital, but rather fix it myself. They're problems that I can fix. Yeah it's a pain - school, family, relationships (family) basically. I find it a lot, but when I think of it, it's not.

So uhm, yeah, if you guys wanna add me to your own myspace, that'd be cool. :)

And thank you reasoniamalive. I appreciate it.
 
Agreed reason, for some reason(!) i don trust myspace
 
Good luck Catalyst stay strong we all know you can beat it and we're all here if you need someone to talk to. ;res
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top