A Mother's Tale

kb-sama

Summoner
Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
2,769
Age
37
Location
Lost In The Item World
Occupation
Overlord
RPG Name
Kb the goddess savior
Ok My fan-fic or Poem Whatever you wish to Call this ,A mother's Tale is the Story of Kaz I'll post it in parts

Part one "The Fiend of Man lady Fate"

Because I Am Weak They Take Her,My last Reason to live... My Maye,My Daughter,My joy,My hope
I am Lady Kaz,the Woman Who Has Kill All,Demons,Angels,Heroes,Fiends,Gods,Goddesses,dragons and monsters,The Fatalis Have Bowed Down to me,Black White And Devil,but that Was long ago,When I was young
Before I Become Kind,The Humans Of this World Called Me lady Fate,I Saw you,I would Cut you Down,I was 25 Back then,Feared By All Gods and men,but still I was not Happy.....




It Had Been 3 Years,My Body Still Strong,my mine Still Quick,But how My Heart Was Lonely,I't Happens to Us All Demon,Angel,Dragon,hero,Fiend,god,goddess And monsters,That need For Some one to love.....But who Would love Lady Fate?She who Takes All,She Who's Heart is A Black as Coal ,She who's Mind is as Dark as hell,What Fool Would Love Me?"I have Come to a New Town" Kaz Wrote in Her book,"the King of Disaster is Said to Make his Home Here" The Town People Watched in Fear,As Kaz Wrote in her book,"She's Come To Kill As!!" A young Woman Yell "Oh Dear Goddess Save Us" a old man Prayed,Kaz Put her Book down,And started to Walk to them the Men Got in frond of there wife's,The Kids Ran to there moms,Kaz Said one Thing "By My hands The King of Disaster Will Fall"
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top