A new RP?

Leon

Lugeo Spiritus
Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2007
Messages
794
Age
36
Location
I travel
Occupation
Author of "Sex for Dummies"
Yeah, so the forum isn't all that active. Some members are leaving and not many are coming and that's aside from the spam bots. This RP section's last activity was more than 2 months ago I think, and I've never seen any of the members who posted in it online. I've been here for only 2-3 days and I barely know anyone at all and there's a chance the whole forum will become a ghost town if activity keeps dropping.

so..... I don't really care
What does it take to start a new RP?

Post or PM me if intrested
 
thats a good question, id love to make 1...i think that the whole forum should b involved in it...sorry that u havnt really met anybody, perhaps ur jus in a dif timelime to the majority of us...i think im the only 1 from aussie land, so its hard to talk to ppl wen their also online...
if u post in the forum games wen ur on, u meet ppl like i did, its a good way to jus have a bit of fun too

but i would really like to see a story made
 
It'd be nice if the whole forum was involved, but that'll probably never happen since we can't all share the same intrests. In anyway, I think the wheels will start turning once 2 or 3 more members are intrested as you are.
 
I contacted some people, but it'll probably have a better effect if you tried too seeing as you've been here longer and it's evident you know more people who can join in.

If it works out, we'll start discussing the basics like the storyline introduction, era and locations' theme, characters and magic, maybe even sketch a little map and so on..
 
Ok, the reason is been dead, simple, Myself, along with the other key players of this section have been gone or busy.

I've been both.

I've been wanting to get a new story going. I'll have up a new story idea by later tonight.
Let me know what you guys think.
 
If intrested please login to the "Final Fantasy Rebelion" sub-section Max; Chapter 1 is open and so is the character thread.
 
Well you make a good point n all..

BUT THAT'S ONLY IN THE FIRST FEW LINES >.<"

the rest is bot talk, so even if u're a girl-bot (bot gender?), u leave me wit no choice

*casts "Forum Death" (admin: Shaggy)*
 
I'd be open to the idea of getting you your own thread area for the story. Just let me know what you want to call it and I'll get it rolling. PM me the details.
 
yay, happy late birthday :D
may u live for another 20 years and 5 days.. then die (believe me, u won't miss out on much -.-)

no shoo, get outta here and stop revivin useless threads that remind me of my failure to commit to anythin -.-"
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top