Gumdrop Paladin Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 697 Age 40 Location England RPG Name Malaya May 6, 2009 #21 If I'm remembering right then you just fly garden into it.
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" May 10, 2009 #22 Zana said: If I'm remembering right then you just fly garden into it. Click to expand... yup yup, you just dont have a war with a military academy with 6 people on foot *.*
Zana said: If I'm remembering right then you just fly garden into it. Click to expand... yup yup, you just dont have a war with a military academy with 6 people on foot *.*
Gumdrop Paladin Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 697 Age 40 Location England RPG Name Malaya May 12, 2009 #23 You could try but I don't think it would last very long