A remake of FF VI

Spiff

Kung-Fu Fighter
Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
1,026
Age
43
Location
Detroit
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
Roller
Would you be upset if they remade Final Fantasy VI, gave it a 3-D look but kept everything else the same. The battle scenes would be more interesting, and it could put more emotion into some scenes.

What does everyone think, remaking a great game or destroying a classic.
 
Interesting question :)

I wouldn't judge it before I could play it and give it a fair chance, but I'd probably be more positive than negative about it.. it would make it easier for some people (that hate 2D) to enjoy the game, and I'm certain it could be great as well.

But.. I think I rather they just left the game alone and concentrated on making new games instead.
 
Max the Man said:
whats funny is that Square thought of doing it, for N64... but they never got around to it.

Thank God. Those are not the graphics this game deserves anyway. Nothing less than PS2, and that's the minimum.
 
Making new is a good idea, but I think Squaresoft didn't.
Cause they not interest old part. (Maybe..)
 
Do you know of any good items sold for the FF series? Anything you've seen on Ebay or something?

I bought Tidus' Brothersword for a keychain (silver in color) and a necklace/ring combo from China for like $8. Shipping and all.
Also got 2 zippos with Tidus on the front for $10 a piece. They're sweet!
 
ff6 had great graphics at its time.I think that no matter how good it might be,even if it was made for ps3,there would still be people who would prefer the 2d version.Maybe because of the memories that each one of us bear within.FF6 is my best and I would like to see it 3d but for at least ps3's graphics.Any compromise would ruin it..
Nonetheless....How to depict Cyan's moustache in such great detail as the 2d one!!:):):)And how to put all the detail in the fight screen as one of those magnficent landscapes...
 
I would love to see it... If it had the playability of FFX. It has one of the deepest storylines, and the one that I liked most...
 
I would like to see that.

It was one of my favorite games. Heck even playing it still makes me teary eyed...cos its so great.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top