A screwed football betting game

Slider

Sage
Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
1,866
RPG Name
Slider
Stupid Idea: I still play alot my FIFA05n I'm havin a league soon, so I thought u guyz can pick ur league team n bet on its results for Gils :D

u don hafta know much bout football, jus pick a team name, n may-b u can pick more stuff IF ya want for me to set for ur team (like formation, attack or defense, that's ALL), jus for funz

M still not sure how it will work out, but SHOULD a whacky idea happen, would u be in or out of it? :p
 
Last edited:
I don have a pokemon game avathar :(

lol, you dug the thread from the ashes dudez!

i dunno spec, yeh like u pick benfica, i pick real madrid, reason picks chicago fire, luis picks valencia, n avathar picks Anderlecht...........

n i make a league where u bet on ur team's results against others; u can pick ur formation n attack or defence n i'll set it for you before the game n post the game results :o

jus like real life football beting, only it's FIFA 2005 and in final fantasy gils :D

jus a weird idea of mine ;whis
 
Last edited:
I think it's already not workin spec :D

but maybe luins n john smith will ike the idea, who knows!
 
Last edited:
I've just read it! XD
Not a bad idea at all... however, I don't trust sport games results. I'd rather bet on real leagues. XD
lolz0rz
 
there's nothin to lose

except some gils here and there

I can make it a national teams league instead, or better yet (national AND club league and u guyz pick whoever you want) :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top