AAAHHHHH!!!!!!! damn bots!!!!

kb-sama

Summoner
Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
2,769
Age
37
Location
Lost In The Item World
Occupation
Overlord
RPG Name
Kb the goddess savior
this is geting realy bad! the bot out number us,i'm geting so sick of these"sex tapes" and "free wow gold" topics is there a way to stop them? like a test to see if your human?.........sigh.......i needed that rant
 
Shaggy said:
When I update the forum, this will stop. I am going to update, but need to wait for the skin to be developed. That will be done around Nov 30th.


thank god,thanks for the help Shaggy :)
 
Yay a new skin too, I can't wait. :)

What colors?
 
Yeah.

Imagine you're having an epic argument on Final Fantasy VII. And you suddenly have to go, because the bright skin hurts your eyes.

SO LAME.

But seriously...it'd be handy if the skin option in the CP worked. Members could request what type of skin they wanted, and we could add new ones.
 
Well, you need more then one skin for that and right now, there is only this one and the default. Yes we can set that up later, but will have to have more designed. I don't like the ones that are $20, that everyone else has out there.
 
They are on YouTube now too. They often leave comments like "Nice video. Go here." or "YouTube is no good for sex. I like the website <insert a stupid name here>"
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top