About DoC

Spec Highwind

The Portuguese Dragoon
Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
3,206
Age
33
Location
Arubboth, the afterlife
Occupation
Dragoon
RPG Name
Spec Highwind
Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus surprised me... in a good way =|

I thought that it would be really worse. Everyone was criticizing the game, and I don't like FPShooters, but the game has a good story, excelent graphics and an extraordinary Soundtrack.

Anyone with the same opinion?
 
Playing in Normal mode + Playing in Hard mode, then playing in ExHard mode, trying to shoot all those shiny shiny multicolored things, and doing all the extra missions = Some good 30/40 hours of fun.
 
I bought it; got to the part just after you meet Shelke and Azul, got bored and haven't picked it up since. I like FP-shooters but I've always hated 3rd-person shooters, which is what put me off.
 
I suppose I could give it another try, does it get better as the game goes on?
 
Yggdrasill said:
I suppose I could give it another try, does it get better as the game goes on?
The story spikes up, and it gets tougher. At least for a few play hours. If anything, finish it at least once. It's pretty good your first time around. After the second/third, it's pretty predictable, even with more enemies and less health/more damage in different difficulty levels.
 
I thought the game had a good story. But I dont think there is much there for someone who dont like that kind of genre of game.

If you press the l3 button on your control pad the game switches to first person view. You cant do mellee attacks without reverting back to 3rd person view but it might enhance the experience for players who dont like 3rd person shooters.
 
dappa said:
If you press the l3 button on your control pad the game switches to first person view. You cant do mellee attacks without reverting back to 3rd person view but it might enhance the experience for players who dont like 3rd person shooters.
Oh, I might try that.
Melee attacks aren't really that good anyway, actually trying to get close enough to the enemy without hardly being hurt is pretty hard.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top