About the Shady Lottery

Simple question: would you buy a ticket if I started up the Shady Lottery again?

  • Yes

    Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

    Votes: 1 16.7%

  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .
don't take it seriously....but should a moderator's vote count?
 
I'm the one who runs it, I started the lottery. I just put in a vote so I can see how many have voted for what. If you don't vote, you don't see how many have voted for what, you only see the question and the options. That's the only reason. I'm not going to count my vote anyway when I check in a week whether I start up the thing again.
 
This isn't an accusation.....(there was that view poll results althought)....
 
i'll buy one! :) but seriously, its been like a wasteland the past few days...i guess people are just busy or something. (or the firefox thing drives them away or whatever.)

but yeah, id definitely buy a ticket. :)
 
Eh, sorry about then, Squall. Guess I should have opened my eyes. Not sure I can take away my vote though. But as I said, I won't count it anyway.
 
Forget about it......thought I know its off-topic...but shouldn't there be a solution to this problem....that way more people are able to interact thus voting, buying lottery ies,& battling?
 
I agree with Squall. We need to fix FireFox's compatibiliy problem or something. The only people I've seen on are Both Squalls, Zero, Shadow, and myslf,+ Arkicia.
I'll buy A ticket too!!! :D
 
When I first started the lottery, there was at least 10 people buying tickets each week, but it dropped and at one point it was only 1 person remaining, so I decided to close it down, for a while at least. It's a fairly nice way to earn some Gil beyond posting, but noone seemed interested :) And the drop in people buying tickets happened before the compatibility problem with Firefox started.
 
Try advertising for it.....as in sending PM's to all members......thought still I'm not buying....(might get even more than 10 people)
 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::(:(
 
maybe when its more active it will get another chance........
 
Maybe, but I'd like a lottery sooner rather than later.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top