About the Shady Lottery

Simple question: would you buy a ticket if I started up the Shady Lottery again?

  • Yes

    Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

    Votes: 1 16.7%

  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .
It is currently off-line because not enoff people were particepating.
 
Since Firefox is fixed....that might not be a problem anymore......
 
im in to do the lottery if it comes back

HELLO PEOPLE PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE SO WE CAN DO THE SHADY LOTTERY AND GAMBLE TO OUR HEARTS DESIRE OOOOH ARHHHH!!!!!
 
Last edited:
Good now we need five more people. Lets try to keep this thread and the Battle Tournement thread in the recent threads.
 
need gil...useless threads...and cheap gil...need gil fast...and easier...hhmmm...the lottery....sounds like a...great idea
 
come on, lottery open already, I need more gil. If the lottery opens up again, the chance of me getting the lottery will be slim. Nnnnooooo!! As long it doesn't closed again , I'm cool
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top