Absolute favorite RPG series other than Final Fantasy.

Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 I'm going to have to say.
 
lol, to name a few.

Super Mario RPG for the SNES
Shadow Hearts:From The New World
Star Ocean..... :D
Xenosaga 1&2
Final Fa...Oh, right. :D
Kingdom Hearts 1&2, I guess. xD
Dragon Quest VIII.....Good god. o.0
Suikoden V, even if it is a little.....bland.
 
Dragon Warrior. And the Chrono Series (CT is definitely the best game ever. Nice Magus in your sig, Z_X).
 
I'll probably change my user title/avatar every week or something. (If I can find gifs of all the characters.)

Edit: Aren't his spell animations the best? Although it took me so long to figure out how his triple techs worked. xD
 
'Marle jumps' is funnier and funnier, each minute you look at it. O.o

And everyone must love some Star Ocean. :D
 
Star Ocean, Legend of Dragoon, KOTOR, and Guild wars (though I don't know if mmos count)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top