- Joined
- Nov 6, 2004
- Messages
- 677
- Age
- 50
- Location
- Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET
- Website
- www.ffnet.net
- RPG Name
- Shaggster
I just started up a magazine site.
www.accessmagazines.com
The site has well over 700 magazines and growing. All mags have pretty cheap year or more then one year subscriptions. The only downfall is that I can only allow US residents, I can not ship out of the country. Sorry
Go and buy some magazines.
Just tell yourself, you are supporting FFNet.net in away, and getting something in return
Thanks guys/gals
Bryan(Shaggy)
www.accessmagazines.com
The site has well over 700 magazines and growing. All mags have pretty cheap year or more then one year subscriptions. The only downfall is that I can only allow US residents, I can not ship out of the country. Sorry
Go and buy some magazines.
Thanks guys/gals
Bryan(Shaggy)
Last edited: