Action films? Or Comedy films?

Action or Comedy films?


  • Total voters
    9
A perfect mixture of both pleases me the most, :p but choosing one....hm...I think I'ld rather go for comedy. Usually more enjoyable, and I also would think there are more good comedies than good action movies. ;p
 
I'm gonna have to go with comedy too.

Action is nice, but i love those movies like "The Cable Guy" that have a plot that keeps you interested and lines/characters to keep you laughing too.
 
:D Guess.

Comedy for me. I do love some Action now and then, but I love Comedy.
 
I find blood and gore humourous, does that count? :confused:

No seriously, horror movies seem funny to me. I guess because of the predictability, or something, but I always laugh when the person tries running away from the bad guy, screaming. xD

Seriously, I enjoy both genres. But it takes alot to actually make me laugh.
 
Zeromus_X said:
I find blood and gore humourous, does that count? :confused:

No seriously, horror movies seem funny to me. I guess because of the predictability, or something, but I always laugh when the person tries running away from the bad guy, screaming. xD

Seriously, I enjoy both genres. But it takes alot to actually make me laugh.
Go watch The Hills Have Eyes, the unrated version. Predict THAT. XD
 
Kat said:
sounds corny =/

The Hills Have Eyes, the first horrorfilm by Wes Craven, corny? I don't think so. Now there's a remake of that movie, haven't seen it yet, but I have a great feeling that this'll be one of the better horror-remakes (opposed to the horribleness which are flicks like The Omen 666 -_-).
 
The remake is well played out..and well..isn't exactly a happy ending film. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top