Active-Time or Turn-Based Battle System

I like turn based, if it's active, you skip out on a lot of fun and actually being able to watch your characters attack because you're rushing your combos and attacks.
 
Well if its too fast for you, why dont you try atb but with a slower flow of time by changing the settings in the option menu? You can do it on most of the final fantasies

final fantasy 10's system was a great idea too and helped me plan my strategies against the dark aeons and super bosses in the monster arena.

Final fantasy 4's atb i found a little annoying due to me not having a atb gauge to view.
 
I'm not really sure which one I like the best...but I know that I DO like the ATB system. It's challenging because you have to be quick. =3
 
I like the ATB gauge system better
 
yes, the atb gauge in reality makes u think faster, so u have to set up a new strategy every few seconds to counter ur opponent, i think the turn-based battle system was a little out of final fantasy, bcoz u culd stratagise, and waste time thinkin of a plan
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top