Actual Japanese Opera for Aria di Mezzo Caraterre

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
That's right.

Even though it's 23 minutes long, it actually takes little time to download. I don't know if it has video, or my WMP just sucks. (It won't work on my Winamp.)

Anyway, it's just absolutely beautiful. *cries and drools* And you better enjoy it too!! *pulls out Masamune*

Edit: Okay...Uh...well, use "link properties", and go to the website yourself? Meh. It shouldn't be too hard to find that website.

Edit Again: Okay, that site has roms on it...so I'm just going to try and upload it to a file site or something. (The link is gone.) But don't worry, I will share this file.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top