Adamantite Location?

TherathxRikku

Sage
Super Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2009
Messages
1,354
Age
34
Location
Gran Pulse
Website
www.ffliminality.forumotion.net
Occupation
Voice Actor
I'm not very far in Dawn of Souls, so I have no clue where anything is, but I met Smyth and he says he'll make a fantastic sword or something like that...I'm not even sure it's the best weapon, but I WANT IT!!! Anybody know where the required Adamantite is?
 
It is on the 2nd floor of the Flying Fortress, where you fight Tiamat. Its in the Southwest room. But its not the best sword and only the Fighter can use it. Some better swords are the Ultima Sword, Masamune (i think) and the Ragnorak. All of them can be used by the Fighter.
 
You should use Temper as well. Used with Haste on the Fighter/Knight then he'll do heaps of damage. If the Fighter/Knight is wearing Giant Gloves aswell, then he can cast Saber on himself which will make him do even more damage. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top