Bootiful Onion Knight Member Joined Apr 28, 2005 Messages 4 Location Black Mage Village =3 Website espeonsdomain.50webs.com Occupation Eating pie ^_^ Jun 15, 2005 #1 Er...so...I'm new here. ~blink blink~ And, I drew a picture! ^_^ So...here's the address: [beep] and now...I shall skidaddle. ~leaves before getting tomatoes thrown at~
Er...so...I'm new here. ~blink blink~ And, I drew a picture! ^_^ So...here's the address: [beep] and now...I shall skidaddle. ~leaves before getting tomatoes thrown at~
ShadowHeart Sage Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 1,730 Age 43 Location Sweden RPG Name ShadowHeart Jun 15, 2005 #2 Hey, that's actually pretty good Nice work. And welcome to the forums, too
LoKuS Dragoon Member Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 310 Age 38 Location Chicago RPG Name LoKuS Jun 15, 2005 #3 It's pretty good.
~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Jun 17, 2005 #4 not bad at all
obliviongirl Chocobo Rider Member Joined Jun 14, 2005 Messages 60 Age 41 Location Oblivion Occupation Health Studies C Jun 17, 2005 #5 Why did'nt i get a warm welcome?
Shaggy Paladin Administrator Joined Nov 6, 2004 Messages 677 Age 50 Location Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET Website www.ffnet.net RPG Name Shaggster Jun 17, 2005 #6 Hey OblivionGirl, weclome to the board. We All love you.. Nice job on the drawing bootiful, and weclome to the forums!!
Hey OblivionGirl, weclome to the board. We All love you.. Nice job on the drawing bootiful, and weclome to the forums!!
KeN4628 Freelancer Member Joined Jun 17, 2005 Messages 31 Age 35 Location Malta Occupation Student Jun 17, 2005 #7 Woow! Your'e an artist! Welcome (although I'm new aswel)
Wezzy Black Mage Member Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 259 Age 34 Location England, Northampton, Daventry Website www.weztron.tk Occupation Student Jun 18, 2005 #8 welcome KeN4628, obliviongirl, and bootiful i hope you all enjoy these forums
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Jun 19, 2005 #9 obliviongirl said: Why did'nt i get a warm welcome? Click to expand... Because you fit in so well.
Raven Freelancer Member Joined May 8, 2005 Messages 42 Age 37 Location North Carolina Website raven002.proboards45.com Occupation none yet RPG Name ShadowBlitzer Jun 25, 2005 #10 Nice work!