Admin Spam

8111433c.gif

Looks like something strange got mixed into the chicken feed.

efc36692edited.gif

Burning question. What exactly is the naughty rabbit actually doing with that pencil?
 
Last edited:
Arkacia said:
efc36692edited.gif

Burning question. What exactly is the naughty rabbit actually doing with that pencil?

I know what it's BOUND to be doing with that pencil, so let's just say the bunny's scratching its knee with it. >_>
 
Mwahahahahaha!
X-mas is coming!!! I think this is the very first time I'm going to like X-mas, since I will meet all my people soon!!!
Damn, we gotta make some sort of FFNet International Meeting.
I'm gonna be the first to propose it:
1st International FFNet Meeting: It'll take place in Valencia (Spain)
March 2007 During the 'Fallas' week
I'll be waiting for every single member (mods and administrators can't miss the event)
For any question, please feel free to contact me.
 
Sorry, but you're in the list too. You've got to come. Send me your teacher e-mail adress, I'll talk to them. XD
 
Luis said:
Mwahahahahaha!
X-mas is coming!!! I think this is the very first time I'm going to like X-mas, since I will meet all my people soon!!!
Damn, we gotta make some sort of FFNet International Meeting.
I'm gonna be the first to propose it:
1st International FFNet Meeting: It'll take place in Valencia (Spain)
March 2007 During the 'Fallas' week
I'll be waiting for every single member (mods and administrators can't miss the event)
For any question, please feel free to contact me.

Holy baloney, sounds like you've got a MASTER plan there! 8D

Luis said:
Mwahahahahaha!
X-mas is coming!!! I think this is the very first time I'm going to like X-mas, since I will meet all my people soon!!!

I hate it though, when people say "X"-Mas. >_< :p

Luis said:
1st International FFNet Meeting: It'll take place in Valencia (Spain)

Anywhere but Mexico is fine by me. ^^


And I can only IMAGINE what Fallas means. >_>;;
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top