adoption thread :)

Gumdrop

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
697
Age
40
Location
England
RPG Name
Malaya
In the Adoption Thread

-you can ask people to be in your family there!

Questions

-can I just put someone in my family?
No you must ask first!

-whats the point of this family thing?
It helps members get to know each other.

-Must I adopt?
nope, not at all.

-How will people know whos in my family?
you can add peoples names to your signature, (or a picture with your family, in a url)

-What can I adopt people as?
you can adopt people as anything from a relation to an old boot!

-If or when your family becomes really bigger, that is what you must do, put your pic in a url to link it to your family





have fun,
adopt somone


*well to help get this thread going, anyone wanna adopt me?
 
basicaly if you want somebody in your family all you have to do is do what you hav done (and that is post to say you want or agree to have the persion in question in your family) and say what you would like them as reletive, pet, pair of trousers or whetever you want, and if the persion in question agree's and you both want to be in each others family thn you add your new family member in your sig, as I will do when we decide what we want to be adopted as. hope that helps ;)

so.....
would you like to be my cool younger brother? (or older, I'm 18 you?)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top