Advent Children: Cloud's Dream (Mature)

Griever

He is legend
Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
1,150
Location
Jerkwater, U.S.A.
RPG Name
Griever
Ok..i realize in the forum description it says: "All things related to anything that doesn’t have to do with Final Fantasy should be posted here." But since this post doesn't even relate to final fantasy discussion, this seemed like the most appropiate place to post it.

I found an advent children parody video that is purely for humor, and i found it hilarious as hell.

WARNING: If you do not have a sense of humor i reccommend not viewing this video. It's pretty random and wacky.

Click here to view it.
 
Re: Advent Children: Cloud's Dream (Humor)

Oh, oh, I vote the Cloud's Dream clips the best AC parody ever. Just brilliant dubbings.

The best part about Episode 1 is / wait, I'm not gonna give any spoilers. :p

Here's Episode 2, best of the three, imo. xD

And here's Episode 3, the grand finale. :D
 
Re: Advent Children: Cloud's Dream (Humor)

LOL!!!! Man Avathar you rock for posting those. I had no idea there were frickin sequels...

Omg man that's some funny stuff XD XD XD XD I seriously can't stop laughing at those parodies XD
 
Re: Advent Children: Cloud's Dream (Humor)

I knwo that video, and the 2 that came after it... And I have one thign to say: The best short videos ever made
 
Re: Advent Children: Cloud's Dream (Humor)

LOL, yeah. This is almost as funny as the MGS3 Crab Battle. :D I've seen it before, but I've never seen teh sequels. Gonna look at those. xD
 
Re: Advent Children: Cloud's Dream (Humor)

LOL yesssssss.

"Soo word around the office is, you have a fat c***" LOL

And let's not forget vincent's little performance in episode 1 XD.

And kadaj's musical debut was funny too haha XD
 
Re: Advent Children: Cloud's Dream (Humor)

they make me giggle...i dont fall out of my chair laughing hysterically. they are funny jus not Hilarious >.<
 
Re: Advent Children: Cloud's Dream (Humor)

Wow! Those videos rock. Thanks for posting them.
 
Re: Advent Children: Cloud's Dream (Humor)

it seems more ppl are seeming to LOVE the vids...but ill stick to my opinion :D
 
Just edited the thread title so people can be warned beforetime. Don't want to be mean and just take the video away. ;)

That being said...jeez. xD That was very random...:p I like the second one best. xD

Whatever Aerith said in that voice...xD
 
Lol, yeah it was unexpected, but she said "This...is CNN!" In a possessed voice to say the VERY least XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top