Advent children

I bought mine at Walmart with another FF movie but it is not a real FF movie it is just called a FF movie but it is still pretty good
 
If your talking about Spirits Within, It was an actual Final Fantasy. It was made by Hironobu Sakaguchi, the creator of the Final Fantasy RPGs.
 
You can definately buy it in HMV because the last three times I have been in there i've seen it. If your lucky you can also buy it in Virgin Megastores but online stores like amazon and ebay will usually have copies cheap.
 
I love Advent Children. I borrowed it from Cloud101. Reno is awesome. His voice actor is the same voice actor that did Axel's voice in Kingdom Hearts 2.
 
Kat said:
I got mine for a christmas present ^.^
i love that movie-Kadaj is my favorite character
O.O


='(

At least when a final fantasy game/movie reaches Europe it comes with nice extras, new bosses, and stuff ^.^
 
Is it out in Europe yet, haven't been bothered checking for a release date, gotta buy it when it comes here
 
My fiance bought me Advent Children! Yo you can buy it everywhere in Australia! Target, Kmart, even in France man they sell it in the Casino shops everywhere...
 
Yeah, I checked yesterday and you can buy it here in Sweden, gonna buy it in a while, only seen it on my comp and the quality was only ok but I want the real thing on DVD
 
I was walking into my local HMV store and my mate pointed it out to me. I was like well pleased to see it cause I've never seen it in any shop before. I will buy it after christmas
 
I've had mine forevers. To find any release dates fast just visit Gamefaqs.com ;).
 
HAHA WOOT! I walked into Kmart yesterday and a dvd caught me by suprise, Final Fantasy The Spirits Within. Man I have never seen that movie in a shop let alone seen the movie so it was quite a suprise, and doing the woman/FF obsessing thing, I bought it hehe! I have yet to watch it though! ;-)
 
My hero Squall said:
HAHA WOOT! I walked into Kmart yesterday and a dvd caught me by suprise, Final Fantasy The Spirits Within. Man I have never seen that movie in a shop let alone seen the movie so it was quite a suprise, and doing the woman/FF obsessing thing, I bought it hehe! I have yet to watch it though! ;-)
You might not like it.^^;;

I love it, but I didn't expect it to be all about Final Fantasy. The ending song is pretty good too.

Advent Children is definately better though. =P
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top