clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Dec 23, 2009 #41 Re: Advant Children hey rissole, that was guna be my next post
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Dec 23, 2009 #42 Re: Advant Children ~Hidan!!! Fix, please!!! xD
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Dec 24, 2009 #43 Re: Advant Children haha, is it bothering u??
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Dec 24, 2009 #44 Re: Advant Children I have OCD, what's your excuse.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Dec 24, 2009 #45 Re: Advant Children ...... ...... I dont know!! WAAAAA!!!!!
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Dec 24, 2009 #46 Re: Advant Children *pats back* It's okay.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Dec 24, 2009 #47 Re: Advant Children realy?? u mean it??
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Dec 24, 2009 #48 Re: Advant Children .____. Yes?...
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Dec 24, 2009 #49 Re: Advant Children haha, YAY!!!n happy again
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Dec 24, 2009 #50 Re: Advant Children *hands cookie* btw, there was a topic at one point.
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Dec 26, 2009 #51 Re: Advant Children We seem to be getting off topic every 3-5 posts lol. So did you know it was Rufus in the wheelchair before he revealed himself?
Re: Advant Children We seem to be getting off topic every 3-5 posts lol. So did you know it was Rufus in the wheelchair before he revealed himself?
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Dec 26, 2009 #52 Re: Advant Children I didn't get that far into VII at the time, so no. I thought it had something to do with SOLDIER cause I recognized Reno.
Re: Advant Children I didn't get that far into VII at the time, so no. I thought it had something to do with SOLDIER cause I recognized Reno.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Dec 26, 2009 #53 Re: Advant Children It took me a couple of minutes to figure it out....
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Jan 20, 2010 #54 *Fixed the spelling error. I watched this again the other day in Japanese, no English subtitles, AND I UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING!!!! I love being a geek.
*Fixed the spelling error. I watched this again the other day in Japanese, no English subtitles, AND I UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING!!!! I love being a geek.
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Jan 20, 2010 #55 Haha its like you get so obsessed with it that you say the exact same words they say at the same time.
Haha its like you get so obsessed with it that you say the exact same words they say at the same time.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Jan 20, 2010 #56 i could perhaps relate to that lol ^^
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Jan 20, 2010 #57 I practice my voice acting with that. Makes my family feel strange when I'm talking to myself, but they dismiss it as Schizophrenia.
I practice my voice acting with that. Makes my family feel strange when I'm talking to myself, but they dismiss it as Schizophrenia.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Jan 21, 2010 #58 haha, i can sound like cloud...its kinda hard note: this should really be in FFVII threads, not RPG stories
haha, i can sound like cloud...its kinda hard note: this should really be in FFVII threads, not RPG stories
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Jan 21, 2010 #59 It probably should, I'll leave a redirect.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Jan 22, 2010 #60 i cant member the name of the 'new' advent children....it has more scenes