i spose thats y he gets tired at the end of the fight? i always thought it was coz he had been out of practise that he wasnt fit enough to keep it going at that pace for that long?
I probably won't be able to watch ACC for a long time, I need a Blu-Ray player, I was just gonna use the PS3, but I probably won't get that for a while. >_>
Watching it through the magnifier was okay. Problem was I couldn't find a spot on the screen to put it somewhere without any of the video covering up. And I had to keep moving the mouse around to stop it from lagging which was weird.
I was fine with just watching it inverted, the video didn't lag at all. Plus the magnifier took up too much space, someone would've asked me what the hell I was doing. >_>