Advent Children

~Hidan~

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
543
Age
43
Location
The Clouds above Midgar
Occupation
Vigilante
RPG Name
Draxxus
I just watched this today, and can i say OMFG this was awesome. You All will be very impressed by it and how it turns out. Can is say this much Cloud duel weilds his swords in this one! Oh and limit breaks and summons, BWUHAHAHA its insain..


you can order the movie at animearigato.com for like 20 bucks or less. its all subtitled but man it was sooo cool.

Hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did.

Peace
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Advant Children

OK I just watched it. For graphics and art, 10/10. For plot...um...
 
Re: Advant Children

Well, in connection to seven it works perfectly. The plot is really hard to follow for anyone that hasnt played 7 all the way through. I dont know if you did or not.
 
Re: Advant Children

I'm pretty sure she did :)

But anyway, yeah, I must admit I was a lil disappointed with it. The graphics were amazing, just like expected. But overall.. I mean, it wasn't bad at all, no no, but I guess I just had my expectations up too high.
 
Re: Advant Children

Imo its total shite. Hard to follow? Hard to follow what? The near non existant story line? The only thing nice about this film is seeing the heros from FFVII looking great graphics wise. Most of the film conists of just over the top fight scenes :/ And what did they do to the Turks? Where they trying to make the as lame as possible? Cuz its two thumbs up for a job well done if they where.

9.5/10 for graphics
3/10 for story - does it even deserve that much I wonder..?
7.5/10 for music - quite nice in places
9/10 for disapointment :P


Square have been really disapointing recently if you ask me, I'm very much looking fowards to FFXII though and I hope that will manage to restore a little of my faith in them :)
 
Re: Advant Children

I think that all the things were great....I mean I've seen clips of it before and it looks awsome! I wish it would just be released now because here in PA they're not selling it anywhere just preorder for Jan 1st which really sucked. It was going to come out on my birthday but they backed it up to Jan. How lame is that?
 
Re: Advant Children

The story is so-so,but does too much fighting make any sense(but i should say,it is surprising)?
FF is good for its story,maybe it should discripe more details than that.
 
Re: Advant Children

yy,much better than FF-Soul.....I expect that we can see a new one soon.but I wonder its content could be fascinating.
 
Re: Advant Children

Zeromus_X said:
lets just assume that nomura got all his characters to level 99...and thats why they can do such physics-defying things! :D

I guess, but isn't that what FF is all about??? Physic-defying, gigantic-sword-weilding, spine-tingling-magic-using fun!?!?! :D
 
Re: Advant Children

I really hope the US version of FF7AC comes out soon.
 
Last edited:
Re: Advant Children

Heard of preparations for an FF8 one thought.....not that....
 
Re: Advant Children

From what I've seen/ read most people say its awsume except for the story. Now obviously you have to understand/ know FF7's plot completely, but I think people are going in there expecting way to much. This isn't a normal FF with a great plot. Its a CONTINUEATION to a very deep plot.( I #$@^%#@ the spelling of that word :D ) This was made to rap up FF7 and answer some huge questions. However for people to watch it they had to introduce a new plot. This new plot is the star scar syndrome. This also requires knowledge from FF7 because this is originally what Jenova used to kill the Centra. A disease that changed them into monsters. To save the planet from this disease the Centra sacraficed themselves.
This finished of all of them that were alive( not killed by disease) except one. Aeris's mother. So of course Jenova or whats left somehow survived N.C. in FF7 and someone used Jenova to bring back this disease. So Cloud comes to save the day and along the way answer lots of questions :D :D :D

Just my coments. Please bring the critisism. Note: purly an educated theory/ NOT a SPOILER. :)
 
Re: Advant Children

well its more than a long story in my case so I'll pass it.......
 
Re: Advant Children

EEEEEH Sage tellah stop say same think as i do!!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top