AdventureQuest RPG

John Smith

~Wizard~
Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
4,242
Age
35
Location
Ragnarok
Website
john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net
Occupation
Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
RPG Name
John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
I talked about it a bit some time ago in Spamtastic, but now I have enough info to make a good enough post to make a whole thread about the game.

Instead of me talking and making gigantic lines of text, take a look at this interview that appeared in IGN: http://rpgvault.ign.com/articles/747/747973p1.html

Btw, can I post a link to the game? :)
 
That game looks amazing fro a free MMORPG!!
However, my spare time has been dedicated to FFXI. =)
 
I have not played on AdventureQuest RPG for about a year now. I am really good at the game. I joined to AdventureQuest RPG back in Seventh grade.
 
Being a guardian isn't all as great as it's put out to be. Don't get me wrong, the upgrade and freebies are definitely nice. I don't think that it's totally worth it though. The game is lacking. They did a much better job with Dragon Quest though.
 
It's nice not having to wait for the server to open, then finally open, then you login and it's full again -______-''

I've been a Guardian for almost 1 year and I still remember the damn server thingy -________-''

richboywonder said:
i'm going to be one next week.i can't wait

Congratulations! =D
 
I am a guardian at about level 60 class dracomancer.
Sword: The Blade of AWE (the legendary blade).
 
Last edited:
I have it on my main. My secondary has the Guardian Blade. I don't want him to have a BoA, at least not in the meantime. And he doesn't have all the pieces yet :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top