Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Dec 7, 2006 #21 Sounds like a good game, maybe I should buy this.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 7, 2006 #22 The best thing is that you don't have to buy it. It plays on the web browser. You can pay a ONE TIME PAYMENT to become a Guardian and get access to everything in the game though
The best thing is that you don't have to buy it. It plays on the web browser. You can pay a ONE TIME PAYMENT to become a Guardian and get access to everything in the game though
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Dec 8, 2006 #23 For me i got all the pieces before i became guardian.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 8, 2006 #24 Me too (for my main). I got all the pieces before Level 50. I became a Guardian at about Level 70/75, around there
Me too (for my main). I got all the pieces before Level 50. I became a Guardian at about Level 70/75, around there
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Dec 11, 2006 #25 I became Guardian at around level 40 or 45.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 11, 2006 #26 Cool. What Level are you now?
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Dec 11, 2006 #27 level 59 almost level 60