Aeris how to make her back alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

SethirothVII

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
May 10, 2006
Messages
130
Age
36
Location
Stafford
Website
www.ix-clan.co.uk
Occupation
Fallen Angel
RPG Name
General Seph
There is away however its only on the japanese version you need to let aeris be in your party as much as possibe also when your in the goldne saucer you must kiss aeris in the play and also to go an date with her after she is dead and before you fight sephiroth go back to the city of the acients cant remeber wot you do i think she is standing there waiting for you.

N.B Sorry for lack of info it was just to tell you that you can get aeris back.
 
cant remember i think it was a japanese webiste i need to find it again i been told it works only on japanese version not sure if she is lvl 99, lvl 1 or whatever lvl she died on but when she dies that was the greatest cut scene in gaiming history
 
Aw, dude. That'd ruin the whole thing (maybe because i never really liked Aeris, anyway...).
But...I mean...If she came back to life, it wouldn't be as good (emotionally, too...not just because I don't like Aeris...) And Advent Children (Gotta be one of the nest films EVER!!) wouldn't make sense...

Ah well. I suppose Aeris fans would wanna bring her back, but personally i found her kinda annoying...I don't think I'd like to bring her back...But thanks for the info anyway ;)
 
not nesesery to ruin coz she dont have efect on the game and she never participate in the talk line or story line , so she is dead like before, but if u like u can use her in the batle and control her not like sefirot.
 
I loaded her up with covers and HP ups and used her as a decoy, and as a healer. Shes worthless in my opp other than that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top