Aerith resurrection: true or false

true or false is there a aerith resurrection cheat (no game shark)

  • True

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • False

    Votes: 31 75.6%

  • Total voters
    41
Heh, no problem. Well, basically, it's before the crew heads to the Northern Crater, and Tifa and Cloud rest on a meadow near the Highwind for the night. (And yeah, they could've been playing Chess for all we know. That'd actually be pretty funny really.) She says something like 'Let me share this moment with you" (aww) or some other romantic thing. Either way, something is going on. I've always thought of it as proof that they definitely are more than friends.

Well anyway...we're going off the topic a little. xD
 
I heard many ways to resurrect Aeris (not that I try it) but I still think that it is false.
 
On the pc version it is very possible..and on playstation it is NOT possible unless you use a gameshark.

And the only way you can on pc version is to use a trainer to stick her in your party after she is dead.
 
Wth!? how did u gte 5 pages out of this...you can only revive aeris with a game shark and the only thing i found to be different in the jap version that was good from the english version is that if u give a super sweeper to the old man at fort condor u can fly around on the Tiny Bronco again...but no specialty resurrection of aeris.
 
Don't you think that after all these years, if it was possible, someone would have figured out how to do it and put the proof online? It has been 9 years, just let it rest. It's not possible. Now, I know hardly anyone believes it is, but this thread feels kinda meaningless :)
 
ShadowHeart said:
Don't you think that after all these years, if it was possible, someone would have figured out how to do it and put the proof online? It has been 9 years, just let it rest. It's not possible. Now, I know hardly anyone believes it is, but this thread feels kinda meaningless :)

Well, you must consider that the people that come to forums, and make this question in a thread: not everyone knows about the Gameshark code, which is the only way to get Aeris back into your party. And because some people just don't know much about it, and therefore consider each rumour questionable, there will always be people that keeps asking the how-to-revive-Aeris question. :rolleyes:
 
not possible, believe me i looked.
i wish it were though
her death ticked me off and i quit playing for about 2 weeks
 
It's ONLY possible with a game shark on ps version or a save game editor on the pc version, other than that, no, it's not possible.
 
I once tried a cheat code that I saw in a playstation mag and it did'nt work. I tried a gamseshark code and it worked. The only draw back was that you had to have her in your party at all times and couldn't switch her with another character.
 
I resurrected Aerith. We just had some coffee yesterday afternoon xD
lol Just wanted to support the idea: no way she can be resurrected. The post can be closed XD (there's another one like this somewhere)
 
Last edited:
Wats the point in reviving aeries it's pointless really she's not a very good character anyways.
 
*Aeris or Aerith

She's actually one of (if not the best) character because of her Limits (recovery, debilitation, fills up Limit guages, invincibility, etc.). Her magic is of course, the highest. They probably made her so powerful because she's going to get shish-kebobbed halfway throught the story.
 
poor girl hey..........but thteres just no justice for flower girls theser days............AHH KITTEN LICKING EAR......sorry.....stupid little smokey thinks its fun to claw my chest and lick my ear!!! :@ but no matter. her stats could also be the best coz shes.....well ya know...........an ancient no? might increase her powers.......tht would be my excuse :D
 
there isn't a way to bring back aeris, or someone would have done it
 
If you cheated and put her in your party when you fight the weapons her lv4 limit break would make you invicible. I'll have to try that next time I play the game for a laugh.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top