Aerith resurrection: true or false

true or false is there a aerith resurrection cheat (no game shark)

  • True

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • False

    Votes: 31 75.6%

  • Total voters
    41
I once hear you can in the PC version but I dout it, I think its false.
 
A couple of years ago, I read an article that was discussiing the probability of this being true. One of it's conclusions was that Square had planned for a way to resurrect Aeris, but didn't finish it due to lack of time. Not sure if that's true either though.

In any case, I don't think you can resurrect her.
 
Not in the PC version - at least, not directly anyway. You could download a hacked file that some guy made which was saved right at the point where you could get the things (such as resurrect materia and tissues) to bring her back, but there's no way to bring about the resurrection without the hacked file.
 
I dont think that it is possible

my friends have all told me of different ways that you can possibly do it. I did a whole lot of research int o the subject as before I had never taken the time to get aries to learn her final limit break. I am almost positive that there is no actual way to revive her. I hear many different things but as of how it stands now it is next to impossible without a hex editor(game shark). also there is a way to get sephiroth to join your party through a similar method. but as I think that most of us have noticed that while using a game shark your game will almost always crash when you encounter a spot that requires loading. and to make matters worse you cannot control sephiroth either.
-kyle
 
The legend was made by Ben Lansing a supposed former Squaresoft employee
he made the legend on how squaresoft cut the legend out from the game but when you follow all the clues he gives u to get the legend to work it dosent because its false

the man came out and admited it to the press of the game world and if ur still lookin for a non-game shark way its imposssible The Myth is False
 
When i saw this post, i thought it would be about the ending.......
Right,right,right at the end of game, you see the image of Aeris from the beggining.

Does this mean that the life-stream ressurected her??

In any-case the myth about bringin her back is complete pooch-screw. On the PC version you could probably find an easy hack, but there is no method, no matter how labourious or long winded of bringing her to life.....
So there. :D
 
XeroFF7 said:
The legend was made by Ben Lansing a supposed former Squaresoft employee
he made the legend on how squaresoft cut the legend out from the game but when you follow all the clues he gives u to get the legend to work it dosent because its false

the man came out and admited it to the press of the game world and if ur still lookin for a non-game shark way its imposssible The Myth is False
Didn't take him too long to figure that out, eh folks? ;)
 
If it could be done then it wouldn't be a legend, because almost everyone would have done it.
 
the pc version you can play as Sephiroth.but without a gameshark you can't use Aerith.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top