AFterlife

I don't think there is one,you Die,your soul gets in line then you Reincarnate (Hope i spelled that right) then you just Re-start as a new life you mite be a girl or boy old or young,abd you DON'T remeber ANYTHING of your old life
 
You've got a good point kb, and it does have some logic, doesnt it? If your spirit, soul, whatever, were to retain the memories of your past lives, the current one would go completely mad. But here are a few of my questions: Where do the memories go? Will the process end, and if so, when? And do you believe that we can be reincarnated into animals, or is it only humans. And: is there an afterlife for those we consider animals?
 
Hmm this is a real cerebral topic and i think there are many possibilites. With about 6 billion people on Earth right now and much more in the total years of our existence I wonder if genes are repeated? I think there can be only so many different types of faces, but I'm getting off topic now. I think there's a possibility of a heaven or after life and also of reincarnation, but with the idea if we come back as animals or if animals have their own after lives, my guesses are that humans are the most intelligent being on Earth and really the only ones with souls. i would think if reincarnation is what happens then we only come back as other humans or possibly dolphins since they have the same intelligence as us, but what for when this planet is destroyed, I'm not really sure on that one, I read the Amber Spyglass by Phillip Pullman not that long ago and they had an after life, but the spirits could become part of the living world again as atoms when they step back into the world of the living. It's just really complicated.
 
Hmm this is a real cerebral topic and i think there are many possibilites. With about 6 billion people on Earth right now and much more in the total years of our existence I wonder if genes are repeated? I think there can be only so many different types of faces, but I'm getting off topic now. I think there's a possibility of a heaven or after life and also of reincarnation, but with the idea if we come back as animals or if animals have their own after lives, my guesses are that humans are the most intelligent being on Earth and really the only ones with souls. i would think if reincarnation is what happens then we only come back as other humans or possibly dolphins since they have the same intelligence as us, but what for when this planet is destroyed, I'm not really sure on that one, I read the Amber Spyglass by Phillip Pullman not that long ago and they had an after life, but the spirits could become part of the living world again as atoms when they step back into the world of the living. It's just really complicated.


i think if the Earth Gets killed When we'er Dead we Just Reincarnate into Angles or Demons Of Course if the earth get PURGED (don't yell at me if my spelling is off) By god or the Super Devil are Souls (if your on earth at the time)get wiped out to
 
I think there is an afterlife but i think you get resurrected. I mean think about deja-vu. Maybe you have already been here in your previous life and you made the wrong decision, and you can remember that so your body is bringing it back up so this time you may be able to make the right decision.

I.T
 
I believe the belief in an afterlife of any description, whether reincarnation, heaven, ect, comes straight from the natural fear humans have of death. The idea of just ceasing to exist is so horrifying, that all these other beliefs have sprung up to give people hope and some sort of reassurance that they will go on, in some way shape or form. It also gives comfort to those that have lost loved ones that they will meet again on some other plane of existence.

My personal belief is at death, we cease to exist. All consciousness is gone. Like turning a light off.
 
Our bodies are just shells for out spirits. If you believe this is all there is, that there is nothing more beyond this life, then those beliefs will rot in the soil with your body. But if you believe your spirit will soar, unto the heavens it be! XD Ahaha, but I'm not saying "if you believe in magic". I doubt out minds can create our future.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top