aging fantasy

novascade

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2007
Messages
39
Age
46
RPG Name
Novascade
How old do you think you'll be when you'll stop playing your favorite FF
 
When my back hunches, so I can't fly around the airship with the new sensor feature in the PS34 with FFXXXIV.
 
damn well g let me think?????.........like oh i don kno like............NEVER!!!!! I'LL BE PLAYIN IT N HEAVEN...LOL;res
 
I'll have it burried with me in a big room (like grandpa ancestor pharaohs :D) jus in case, so my soul doesn't get bored XD!
 
I'll stop playing when I'm inflicted with some sort of fatal disease...which will probably be NEVER. :D
 
I could never stop playing! Even when I am dead! I will be kicking butt on FF until they stop making it, and finally have the Final Fantasy.
 
i'll stop playin when all existance is gone.DARK ..... NOTHINGNESS.
 
D.R how deep..n DARK.well its safe 2 say u won't quit playin ff.neither will i
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top