Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 15, 2008 #1 Lol, took these screenshots from his Disney movie I was watching. Hahaha heres my favorites. Aren't these rats cute?
Lol, took these screenshots from his Disney movie I was watching. Hahaha heres my favorites. Aren't these rats cute?
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jan 15, 2008 #2 EmpressCrystal said: Lol, took these screenshots from his Disney movie I was watching. Hahaha heres my favorites. Aren't these rats cute? Click to expand... O_O the HELL you watching? the demon rats from neo-doom?
EmpressCrystal said: Lol, took these screenshots from his Disney movie I was watching. Hahaha heres my favorites. Aren't these rats cute? Click to expand... O_O the HELL you watching? the demon rats from neo-doom?